We are little people.
My Father never hesitated to point out the things we weren’t capable of.
The constant mental abuse battered against my Mother’s mental ramparts.
She might be a small midget, but her pride was as large as a full grown man.
Smuggling a syringe from her work, she would make him a special Hawaiian pizza that night.
I typed the word ‘arsenic’ into the WolframAlpha frame work after we got back from Dad’s funeral.
No results were returned about it killing anyone.
Danny says –
1) I’ll record the audio for this story later today.
2) Give Blood and Thanks is postponed until tomorrow night.
3) Working on a REALLY cool story that I need to get finished up for GreatHites.
4) I’m going to do NanoWriMo this year. So the time has come for me to kick around ideas and start outlining. Click the link to learn more about NanoWriMo.
5) I’ve got so much crap in the hopper right now it is disgusting. I need to get the word count up and that is all there is to it.
6) I love you guys 🙂
Danny Machal June 7th, 2009